Saturday, April 14, 2007

What a day

Today (Saturday) was a really odd day. I woke up at 8 am for work after a horrible night's sleep and just could NOT get out of bed- I was sooo tired....so half and hour later I finally got out of bed and then had to rush around getting ready for work all the while completely dreading my classes today. Well, I barely made it to work on time and when I arrived I noticed something strange- there was no one at school...I started to get ready for my first class then decided to check my phone- 10 missed calls from my boss! Something was up....yes, indeed- all my classes were canceled and they forgot to tell me!!! ARGHHHH. So basically on a morning that would've been perfect to sleep in on....I got up for no reason. I was so mad, but then also relieved that I didn't have to teach today. So, I did some planning since I was already at school. Then went home and went back to bed for 3 hours. Then, since it was a beautiful day (and it never is on my day off), I went up to the roof to read in the sunshine and then worked out up there too. It was quite nice. Then I enjoyed the rest of my complete day off doing some cleaning, watching TV, emailing, talking to my parents, and various other computer activities.

No comments: