That's how I feel...I have a cold...teaching is no fun when you're sick. I've been fighting the germs for awhile it seems and now, my immune system has given in...oh well.
What's shocking though I that I made it through today on 5 hours of sleep and being sick! Only by God's grace... I unknowingly consumed a large amount of tea last night packed with caffeine...I thought it was passion fruit juice, but apparently it was passion fruit tea! I consumed the last drop at 11 pm...hence the tossing and turning for 4 hours last night!! Arghh, so frustrating, especially since I'm sick. The good thing is that tomorrow is my day off, so I can rest. Now, I'm off to bed at the earliest I've ever been to bed here!
*blucky= a Cole word meaning both blah and yucky.
Monday, April 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment