Sunday, April 08, 2007

My Redeemer Lives!

Tonight I went to Grace Baptist in Taipei for their Easter cantata, which was really good. I was eagerly anticipating it for 2 weeks! This Easter has been more meaningful and exciting than most previous Easters...I think this may be why:
As expected, being out of a Christian "bubble" has revitalized my spiritual health and made me so much more appreciative of solid Biblical teaching, Christian fellowship, and made me more appreciative of my Savior. I've never looked forward to church so much! Reminds me of the last time I felt like this- nearly 3 years ago when I was working at Kroger all summer and literally craved Christian fellowship and was so excited to go to church on Sundays and listened to Christian music every chance I got because I was so desperate for encouragement and hope after being around such negativity and hopelessness all day at work.

Which leads me to wonder what kind of school I should teach in in the future? It's good to feel like this, right? So, do I want to teach in a Christian school eventually and risk the complacency and apathy I often feel in completely Christian settings or go for the challenge of a public school?
Hmmm...something to pray about for sure.


Amazing love, how can it be? That You, my King would die for me?

No comments: