Sunday, April 29, 2007

A Little Friend?

I was talking with one of my private-lesson students this week about pets and what pet I should get if any. I want a little kitten soooo badly....but it would break my heart to leave at home alone all day...and the house training doesn't excite me. So, my other options are a bunny, some fish, or some sort of cute rodent. I went to a pet store tonight to just look and saw some cool iguanas and turtles, so I guess that's another option. I'm just not sure if I actually want to go through with it because it will be an unneccessary expense and then I'll just have to find a way to get rid of "it" whatever "it" is when I leave. Or with my luck it will die anyway and that'll be sad.

So, we'll see...

Today as my bus was getting on the highway to Taipei I was suddenly overwhelmed with this intense longing for my little green Honda Accord and suddenly just really missed driving so much. It will be a long time until I drive again...:(

No comments: