Sunday, April 29, 2007

Last weekend and early last week was NOT good at all- I was exhausted from working a 6 day week, I was getting over my cold, and to make things worse- I was missing Cedarville sooo much as I was looking at people's Junior Senior and Senior Reception pictures on Facebook.

But, God is good and he provided several people to just really encourage me- three friends emailed me and told me I was missed and were so encouraging, then I got a package of mail from my Grandma, then I was able to talk to my parents after their return from Hong Kong and I was just so encouraged and amazed at how fast God answered my cries of despair!

I will not forget you. See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands. - Is. 49:16
God did not forget his chosen people and he has not forgotten me, despite how I may feel at times.

No comments: