Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Taipei Fun


Well, break is over unfortunately, but I really enjoyed my time off. Last Saturday I went to Taipei and stayed overnight with my friends there- Katie and Adrienne. I know Katie from the Philippines and I know Adrienne from Cedarville. They are both teaching at Morrison Christian Academy in Taipei. We went to Chili's with some of their friends and then wandered around the area where Taipei 101 (the tallest building in the world) is, which had a lot going on. Then we went to the Chiang Kai Shek Memorial Hall to see the lantern display. It was a wonderful time with lots of laughs. I had so much fun getting to know some other Christian westerners! And getting to see some more of Taipei was fun too. I went to church with Katie and so I got to see a different English church which is unfortunately really far away from me. We also stopped at a western grocery store and that was really exciting for me! So, it was a wonderful weekend hanging out with old friends and getting to know some more people and places in Taipei.


No comments: