Yesterday I got to share my faith at work with a man that I tutor. He started asking questions about Christianity and so the door was totally open! It was so exciting. He had a lot of questions and it was so cool to answer them so freely. Quite a change from China! I hope he keeps bringing it up!
Then today my boss was holding this huge bag of candy, so I naturally assumed it was for the students for Chinese New Year, so I asked him and he was like "uh, no actually it's an offering for god." Then he gave me some of the candy. And I ate it and then I realized I ate food sacrificed to idols! Well, it was going to be sacrificed/offered/dumped in front of a shrine outside the window of one of our classrooms....
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment