I went to KFC tonight after a wonderful church service in Taipei and found out the new menu item I saw the commerical for is actually a German sausage on sauerkraut wrapped in a tortilla shell!
I noticed tonight that Taiwanese are very, very trendy...although I don't understand some of their fashions! Taiwanese look like how I always pictured Japanese to dress and have their hair. That Japanese pop star look.
Sometimes I feel like I am in Japan because there is a Japanese grocery store under my building and 3 Japanese restaurants beside or under my building. I'm curious to go to Japan and see if Taiwan really is a cross between China and Japan like it seems it is.
I also noticed tonight that most of the pets I've seen here (mostly small dogs) are usually wearing clothes- you know little outfits made for your dog. It's really funny. I guess it's the trendy thing to do.
Sunday, March 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
PTL that this has been a better week! It seems like it always hurts to be stretched, but just think how great it will be at the end of this year to look back and see how much you've grown.
the dogs with suits is really funny! I would love to visit Taiwan and Japan and see compare the two countries-- very cool
Post a Comment