This week has actually been really, really good. It's been such a dramatic difference from the past 3 weeks! I'm not really sure what changed...God just answered my prayers! I was tired of feeling so down. Hopefully things will continue to look up! Especially since next week will be quite busy with 3 final exams, a feedback session with my head office boss, and a staff party on Saturday.
Some good things about this week:
-I had a meeting with my boss and she relieved a lot of my stress, gave some good tips, and told me they are really happy with me and my work ethic.
-I heard from a few close friends after a long time of not hearing anything.
-I got my resident visa and alien resident card (both vital to being here) and will also soon have insurance!
-I went to Taipei on Tuesday and had a fun day visiting a Christian bookstore, exploring the tallest building in the world and the area around it as well as picking up some delicious imports such as macaroni and cheese, cereal, and instant scalloped potatoes.
Friday, March 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
cheese and potatoes...what could be better?!!! :-)
ooh... I can smell the mac and cheese burnin already... yum!
good thing you have insurance... now you should try skydiving from the tallest tower... lol
I'll be in prayer for your busy week and the exams...
Post a Comment