I had some adventures with fruit tonight. I tried two new kinds of fruit: dragon fruit and star fruit. Both tasted ok, but were not too exciting. Dragon fruit has the consistency of a kiwi, but is not as sweet. Star fruit is quite different from anything I've ever tasted and is sweet, but not something I'd ever crave to eat....like peanut butter which I am completely addicted to right now.
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Fruit Fun
I had some adventures with fruit tonight. I tried two new kinds of fruit: dragon fruit and star fruit. Both tasted ok, but were not too exciting. Dragon fruit has the consistency of a kiwi, but is not as sweet. Star fruit is quite different from anything I've ever tasted and is sweet, but not something I'd ever crave to eat....like peanut butter which I am completely addicted to right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dragon fruit is really interesting looking! We have starfruit here. I would never eat it plain, but it makes a great juice. Put 2 or 3 whole washed fruit (dark yellow) in the blender with water to the liter mark and blend until all pieces are gone. Push the juice through a sieve, add sugar to taste and enjoy a really great tropical refresher.
Lynda
yum for starfruit juice - -
"suco de carambola"
Post a Comment