Saturday, December 23, 2006

Craziness!

Wow, as usual so much has happened since the last time I wrote! I went to America and back to Asia in that time! It was crazy! I had many reunions with loved ones and then had many hard goodbyes. I saw my best friend get married and that was awesome. I saw my brother, my boyfriend, and several old friends from highschool. It was a crazy yet precious time.

I then flew to Bangkok and reunited with my dad, mom, and two brothers- Kevin and Kraig. Then we flew the next day to Singapore, spent the night in the airport, then the next day we flew to the Philippines...but wait, my mom couldn't come because of some new passport rule! So, she still isn't here with us...but we are planning on her arriving her by afternoon on Christmas Eve. It's been such a mess and so disappointing. But, Lord willing, she will get here too!

I also have finally decided what I will do next semester...(drum roll)- I will be going to Taiwan to teaching English! It's finally decided! Yay! I am excited, but getting nervous too!

Ok, so I left out a ton of details, but that's what happens when you are busy and travelling for 2 weeks straight! Craziness...finally I can relax a little and even better: with my family and in my favorite spot on earth: Doane Rest, Baguio City, Philippines. :)

No comments: