The earthquake I felt two days ago was a 6.5!
I finally tried a local Mexican restaurant here in NanKan last night. I've been meaning to try it for months and finally got around to it! It was the most bizarre, but delightful experience. I went into this hole in the wall restaurant which was packed with junk, but no other customers! I ordered an enchilada and it was served to me complete with a garnish and everything within 10 minutes. It was really, really delicious too! I asked the only employee-the owner and cook how she learned to make Mexican food and she told me that 15 years ago she lived in Texas and worked at Chi-Chi's! hahahahaha. The restaurant had some Mexican decor, but also had a lot of random stuff like clothes, bags, and knick-knacks that I wasn't sure if they were for sale or what? I kinda felt like I was in this lady's house! So, it was all very weird...but yummy food! I'll definitely be back. I asked her if she had a lot of customers and she said she did, so maybe next time I won't be the only one.
Since my attempts to find a group class to learn Chinese failed because of my unusual schedule, I bought a book with a CD to learn myself! Lol. This will be interesting for sure! I've already done one hour so far- numbers and tones! We'll see how disciplined I can be with this...
Saturday, September 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i love it!! :) hole in the wall restaurants are usually the best!! :) i'm a huge fan. love ya girl! miss you!
Post a Comment