Saturday, May 05, 2007

So eerie...



While these pictures may appear to have been taken in Taiwan, they were not. They were taken in Chinatown in New York City in July of 2006. What is eerie is that I took a picture of the flag of Taiwan, not knowing I would be living in Taiwan one day and actually thinking it was the flag of Myanmar! And even more weird is that I took a picture of this bank just because it was interesting to see a Chinese bank in the US....and guess what? That's my bank here in Taiwan- Chinatrust Bank!! How odd that I randomly took these pictures with no idea that 7 months later I'd be using that bank in Taiwan and seeing that flag a lot!

Whoa....I am so overwhelmed by the weirdness! I was just looking through pictures from last summer and remembered about the flag and thought that was odd and then when I saw the bank picture I gasped out loud- I couldn't believe it was the same bank I use here! How crazy!

No comments: