No, I am not moving apartments...just moving out of my bedroom....so it's gotten really hot here and it's just absolutely suffocating in my apartment these days and especially my bedroom because it faces east. So, I've had a really hard time sleeping for the past couple of weeks. This week I finally gave in and turned on my air-con. I've been trying to hold out using it because my electricity bill is already really high. But, I just couldn't handle the heat and lack of sleep anymore. But now that I've used it a few times....I'm addicted to it! It's going to be an expensive summer! So, anyway, the air-con helped a bit with sleeping, but my bedroom is still so bright that I can't sleep and since I basically work the second shift, most of my sleeping hours are after the sun has risen...
So, I've decided to move out of my bedroom for the summer and sleep on my couch since I can totally block out the sunlight in my living room and it's closer to the air-con. I tried it for the first time last night and it was wonderful!
So, I basically live on my couch now! I eat there (I don't have a table), watch TV there, using my computer there, read there, and now sleep there too! hahahahha.
Sunday, May 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment