Saturday, August 01, 2009

Chicago


I had a wonderful trip to Chicago the other week. It was so great to catch up with Beth and Anne Holman and just reminisce and laugh together. I got to see Holly Ford a bit who I know from the summer we spent together doing Quest at ABWE 3 years ago. I spent 5 nights in Chicago and every day was packed with sight-seeing and activity. I got to see pretty much everything I wanted and more! I never made it to any museums or Union Station, but I spent hours in Millennium Park and Grant Park, saw the Sears (Willis) Tower, the Magnificent Mile, Navy Pier, Lincoln Park Zoo, the Oak Street Beach, Moody Bible Institute, a bit of Chinatown and Little Puerto Rico (where Beth and Holly live). It was fun to see Beth's life there and meet her friends. I would still have to say I prefer New York City, but I did thoroughly enjoy Chicago. :)

No comments: