Monday, July 13, 2009
Road Trip!!
Tomorrow my great road trip of the summer commences and I am extremely excited! I will be driving to Chicago with a pit stop in Fort Wayne. I was supposed to go on a second road trip out west, but that fell through, unfortunately. But, I'm glad this one is going to work out and Kevin is coming with me! He's staying with a college friend. I will be staying with my childhood friends, Anne and Beth Holman. I am hoping to see all the major tourist sights except Wrigley Field which I could care less about. ha ha. I hope to see Navy Pier, Millennium Park, Sears Tower, Magnificent Mile, Union Station, Lincoln Park free zoo, Grant Park fountain, and maybe the Field Natural History Museum. Yay! I'm so pumped to finally just be in Chicago since I've been dying to go since my freshman year at Cedarville (the last time I went I was only 5). 5 years later... the dream comes true!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment