Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Monday

Yesterday I was at school for a record 11 & 1/2 hours! This was because we had 3 hours of training. The training started off with this statement: "Today's training is about what the parents are looking for from Shane schools." Translation: "we're going to show you how to make the parents happy so that we don't lose their business." My other two foreign co-workers and I were rolling our eyes. The entire training was about the parents and what they want. No mention of results or quality or helping the students. (Sigh) 4-5 more months...
Anyway, my hours and schedule have changed a lot since I first posted my schedule. So, here's an update (it's been this schedule since August)

Mon- total hours at school: 8 total hours teaching: 6
Tues- DAY OFF!
Wed- total hours at school: 7.5 total hours teaching: 6
Thur- total hours at school: 9 total hours teaching: 6.5
Fri- total hours at school: 6 total hours teaching: 4
Sat- total hours at school: 7 total hours teaching: 5
Sun- DAY OFF!

total hours at school: 39.5 total teaching hours: 27.5

No comments: