Well, I'm sure everyone has given up on this blog since it's been well, about 7 months since I last updated! Oops! I basically stopped updating because nothing that exciting ever seemed to happen and to put up all the funny stories or school quips would mean updating everyday, so...I just gave it up.
BUT...my lame, mediocre American dream is ending as I am going to hit the road again soon. In July I will be off to Thailand for 2 years of adventure. I will be teaching 4's Kindergarten at International Community School, a large Christian international school on the outskirts of Bangkok. The school seems like a great fit and I already love Thailand, so this seems like a dream come true. My heart is overseas and I am so anxious to get back there.
So, I will once again resume updating this blog as I get the chance once again to satisfy my "lust for wandering." :)
Monday, April 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment